Ashirward Private limited and its affiliates (individually and/ or collectively, "Abracadabra") is/are concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users (whether registered or non-registered) accessing or purchasing products on Abracadabra's website.
· The type of data or information that You share with or provide to Abracadabra
· Information collected and storage of such Information:
The "Information" (which shall also include data) provided by You to Abracadabra or collected from You by Abracadabra consists of "Personal Information" and "Non-Personal Information".
· Personal Information:
· Your name,
· Your password,
· Your address,
· Your telephone number,
· Your e-mail address or other contact information,
· Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history),
· Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
· Internet Protocol address,
· Any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information' as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
You hereby represent to Abracadabra that:
· The Information you provide to Abracadabra from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to Abracadabra
· Your providing the Information to Abracadabra and Abracadabra’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
· Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than Republic of India but under compliance with applicable laws.
Security & Retention
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Abracadabra strives to ensure the security of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. Each of the Abracadabra entity shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your Information. Provided that Your right to claim damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under Information Technology Act, 2000 and You hereby waive and release all Abracadabra entities from any claim of damages under contract or under tort.
Abracadabra may share your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement such third parties will not disclose the Information further unless such disclosure is for the Purpose. However, Abracadabra is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. Abracadabra is not liable for any loss or injury caused to You as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to third party (including any third party websites, even if links to such third party websites are provided on the Website).
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Abracadabra shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Abracadabra and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer, computer system or computer network,, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of Abracadabra), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
- is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Abracadabra’s policies and practices with respective to the Information;
- provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- provides for disclosure of Information; and
- provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.